Tuesday, April 17, 2007

A Smattering of Words

Here are a few words that describe my week. I'd describe each word in detail, but that would probably end up being a considerably large novel. And there is always the mystery associated with the words… leaving you, my dear reader wondering what exotic experience I had that prompted that one particular word. Here goes:

Travel, exhaustion, TGI Friday’s, virtual friends, older men (hee hee… wonder away), other blogs, schizophrenia, apartment, romantic movies (yuck!), cell phone, Nature Notes, Deewana Deewana, bed frame, research, a gentleman named Ian, motivation, Dr. Larson, clients, evaluations, search committee, advanced practicum, Bottom, and not to forget my two darlings Chrissy and Lee.

Contrary to what it may seem, my brain is not really a tangled mess right now. It’s working like a remarkably well-oiled machine. And, remembering Virgina Woolf, also very passionate. For what? Again, like Woolf, I am not really sure I know.

"My own brain is to me the most unaccountable of machinery - always buzzing, humming, soaring roaring diving, and then buried in mud. And why? What is this passion for?" ~ Virginia Woolf.

No comments: